To all the 99+ Miata owners out there

To: "'AutoX'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: To all the 99+ Miata owners out there
From: "Tharpe, Joe (RyTull Coil)" <JoeT@ryersoncoil.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:11:07 -0500
I am going to try to install the Da"Lan hitch tonight on my 00 Miata.  I
don't have a lot of time to waste since I am heading to St. Louis for the
Solotime early Saturday am.  Does anyone have any tips or tricks to help
speed up the process?  And does anyone know why I have to use a converter to
hook up the lights on the trailer.  I have one of those universal converters
but it has no power lead and the one described on Miata.net has the power
lead.  I could not find the one described on that page.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Joe Tharpe
Inside Sales RTCP Marshalltown
Ph: 515.754.7504