Goin' to Topeka

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Goin' to Topeka
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:51:15 -0500
Due to an overload of things, both family and business, I will not be doing
the "Goin' to Topeka" thingy this year.

If people want to post that they are going, that'd still be nice, but I just
do not have the capability to compile them all as I have the past several
years and post them in Information.

In fact, because I was away, I was off Team.Net for the past week. On the
off chance anyone posted anything or asked anything they might have expected
me to see and/or respond to, send it to me again privately.

Otherwise, see you in Topeeekie! I'll be there with my ageless Spitfire (#4
DP). Staying at my usual haunt, the Raceway Inn.

Who's the DTN this year?

--Rocky Entriken