SEDiv Solo2 Event Announcement

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@topica.com, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 Event Announcement
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:06:12 EDT
The BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series would like to
announce that the Atlanta Region will be hosting a Divisional Solo2 event on
November 10 & 11 at Turner Field in downtown Atlanta, GA.

For those of you not familiar with the site, it is an asphalt parking lot at
the Atlanta Braves stadium.  November weather in Atlanta is very pleasant and
should make for a very comfortable event.  The Evolution Performance Driving
School will proceed the event on Friday, Nov. 9, and Evolution will also be
hosting the free on-site lunches for both Saturday and Sunday.  The Edwards &
Edwards Consulting PAX Rookie Challenge will also be available for all
first-year divisional rookies.  Further details will be provided at a later
date, but go ahead and mark your calendars.\:

Nov. 10 - 11, Turner Field, Atlanta, GA

We are still in negotiations for a 3rd SEDiv Solo2 event later this fall and
will make an announcement once we lock in on a place and date.  Since we
historically haven't had too many divisional events after Nationals I'd like
to point out that these events will pre-qualify you for the 2001 Nationals
Championship.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward