Re: To reverse Kumhos, or not to reverse, that is the Question.

To: "Alistair Hastings" <alistair@imake.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To reverse Kumhos, or not to reverse, that is the Question.
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 07:21:44 -0700
Alistair Hastings asked....

>I've also heard reversed is the best way for rainy conditions.  Any truth
>this?

That's interesting.  I've never heard that before.  My take is that the
Kumho when full tread is the best tire to have in the wet hands down (just
ask all of the non Kumho people that ran in AS and BS last year......)  I've
never tried them inside out in the rain, so I can't answer that 100%, but
wouldn't go out of my way to mount them that way for that purpose.

Ron Bauer
Y2K S2K
Team Butt Heat