4 - BFG 185/60-14 sticker 226's available

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4 - BFG 185/60-14 sticker 226's available
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:15:41 -0500
And if Bob's tires are a might too big for you I have a set of similar
tires, but in 185/60-14.  All the better to cut through those big pools on
the South course area.

These were my old rain "insurance" tires when I ran BFG's.  They are full
tread.  Two are stickers, two have been scrubbed for one run on the back of
the MX6 in the rain (Nats '95).  They obviously work, because the rain
stopped as soon as I ran them.  :-)

I can bring these to Nats if anyone is interested in purchasing.

Oh, and I'll sell them for $1 less than what Bob's price is.  Just kidding,

--Andy Hollis