run - work order, no CP??? bwaaaa

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: run - work order, no CP??? bwaaaa
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:50:48 -0700
Not sure who was the wise one, but they REALLY made it inconvenient for the
FS and ESP folks to view the CP show, they made our work schedule at the
same time CP runs, just on the opposite end of the site. Talk about pi**
poor planning ...

anybody want to watch DM, FM & CSL run on the north course so I can watch CP?

Happy to trade work assignments with you ....

I even went out of my way to ask for a work assignment that allowed me to
view CP on my entry form ... (grumble)  jeesch, don't they know that ALL FS
drivers are closet CP wannabees?

Jim Rohn
26 FS
Beater Racing