RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats

To: "'Karl Rickert'" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:50:09 -0700
Agent #69 writes...

>Thanks Katie, hope to see ya at Nats!

First, we can provide a pencil, but due to our severe lack of funds this
year, it comes with no spell check.

Unfortunately, the Ace Reporter will be unable to attend Nationals this
year.

And now your friendly Ace Reporter must turn to you, the Team.net Community,
for this special announcement.

Due to a severe shortage in staff, funds, and talent, NAP is asking you,
members of the illustrious group of Team.net, for help.

If you find any particular class or Solo II Nationals moment entertaining,
dramatic, inspiring, humorous, etc..., please, please feel free to express
your thoughts in writing to NAP for our special NAP Solo II Nationals issue.
Your editors will somehow decorate this to appear like news. All
contributions are greatly appreciated, and we love everybody's writing
style.

No, we're not glossy like GRM. No, we don't have the editorial talent of
Rocky Entriken like SportsCar. All we have are people like you and me, who
can every now and then find the time to jot down some words, and pretend
it's journalism.

Think of NAP as the art on your mom's refrigerator. It's not Monet, but we
still think it's beautiful.

Yours truly,
Katie Kelly
Ace Reporter,