Re: Question about St. Louis Gateway to the Nationals

To: "nathan_pitchford" <nathan_pitchford@msn.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about St. Louis Gateway to the Nationals
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 07:16:44 -0500
To answer your questions:

1.  Yes.  As a divisional event, it will run a little different than a
regular event that you may have run before.  We won't have loaner helmets
available, you will have to have SCCA legal numbers and class designations
on your car.  Pre registration is required, and you must check in and get
teched on Saturday.  WE are not accepting walk in registrations, and tech
will NOT be available on Sunday (except for emergencies)

2.  See Eric Buckley's post
3.  Eric took care of this one too.

The entry deadline without a late fee is this Friday, August 25th so hurry
and get your entry in.

Dave Whitworth
SGTN Chair