MEMO from St. Louis Region

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: MEMO from St. Louis Region
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 16:40:40 -0500
This year, in order to help our regions attendance at the Nationals, we
instituted a plan in which we would pay the entry fee of any FIRST time ST.
LOUIS REGION member who attended.  Unfortunately, this news was copied in
the RE Newsletter without the disclaimer of "St. Louis Region Members Only."
Apparently, it has also been printed in several other clubs newsletters!  As
nice as we are, we can't afford to pay the entry fee for any FIRST timer
across the country :)

If any of you run across this news item, please get the word out about that
minor little detail that was missing!

Thanks for your help!

Dave

Dave Whitworth