RE: Where in SP is the BMW 328?

To: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>, <TeamZ3@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Where in SP is the BMW 328?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:59:50 -0400
Pay attention to the period, the V6 statement does not apply to the
Sedans under 3.0 NOC statement so it is BOTH!!!!  Now if it is one of the
ones built
In Spartanburg it can go into ESP, which says

"all American inline 6 V-6 and V-8 sedans and pickups NOC"

But that is stretching it

IMHO with the poor wording of our rule book you can run the same car in 3 SP
classes

Jeff