DSP, was Nationals entries

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DSP, was Nationals entries
From: miket <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 00 15:25:29 -0500
Also, I think the X1/9s in SP trim weigh in at around 1900 lbs.  I've heard
that stock Nons are 1300 - 1400 lbs. Shed a hundred or so pounds with SP mods
woul but you at 1200 - 1300 lbs.

I would be surprised if the Fiats are making 100HP, and I would think the Neon
should be capable of 180+ in SP trim.  This gives the Neon a decided
Power/Weight ratio.  And I'd bet that the Neon is a Torque Monster at low RPMs
compared to a X1/9.  The Fiats should corner better, but the decided HP/weight
ratio advantage may be able to make that up on some courses...

Mike Taylor