RE: Any Good Go Kart Tracks in Topeka?

To: "'Jkinser77@aol.com'" <Jkinser77@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Any Good Go Kart Tracks in Topeka?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:41:57 -0500
Man oh man, it's been a while since you've been to KC, huh Jean.  Sorry, but
MGP closed some years ago.

There is a kart track just north of Topeka Blvd on 57th (?) street (first
stop light inside the 45 mph zone, before the railroad bridge, when coming
from Forbes) but they're only open on weekends.  We checked them out last
year.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa