Help please, Salt Lake City

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help please, Salt Lake City
From: Barry Ott <barryott@libertybay.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:01:15 -0600
    I've found an MR2 in Holladay City that I'm interested in buying,
now I'm looking for a company that could do an inspection for me, any
suggestions on who to use?  Maybe as an alternative, someone could take
a quick test drive for me.  Nothing technical, just check for obvious
things, kick the tires, drive it around the block and make sure nothing
falls off or makes big clunks.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In returned, I'd be glad to by dinner if you are coming to the National
tour in Colorado Springs or going to nationals.  Please reply privately.

Thanks!
Barry Ott
BS 93 Black '95 Miata R
Denver