Re: Who Will Win???

To: "Godula, Gary (G.M.)" <ggodula@ford.com>
Subject: Re: Who Will Win???
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:07:10 -0500
I think you may be leaving a real contender(Possibly the favorite) out of the
equation.
I seem to remember some "Gal" from Texas named Jane???  Seems to me she was a
pretty  tough cookie behind the wheel a few years back.

As far as CM goes I think it anyones guess who will win. I'm sure there are at
least
7 or 8 guys with a legitimate chance of winning.

Mike(Probably destined for mid-pack once again)B. 99cm