12a weight

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: 12a weight
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:31:10 -0500
I can pick up any of our 12a's by myself.  The 283, the MoPar 360 and the
Pontiac/Olds 403 require assistance.

Oh wait, that's not technical enough for the list, please disregard.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.