RE: Autox in VA/DC 8/13?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Autox in VA/DC 8/13?
From: Nicholas Horton <nhorton@reliacom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:01:13 -0400
SUNDAY, AUGUST 13, 2000
HARRY GROVE STADIUM IN FREDERICK, MARYLAND

Registration opens 8:00am. Five 30 Car Heats: Earliest Heat Starting Times
are 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 1:30 and 3:00. Entry Fee: $16 For SCCA Members and
$20 For Non-Members. All entrants will be REQUIRED to work during the event.
Each Heat will be separated into two groups. Group A will work when Group B
runs and Group B will work when Group A runs.