RE: ESP Entries Down at Nationals

To: "Jeff Winchell" <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ESP Entries Down at Nationals
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:14:14 -0400
Well keep in mind Jeff, SM is also raping ESP entries, not to mention the
inherent fear of a certain torquless wonder German family sedan that has a
lot of entries scared, regardless if it keeps getting proven time and again
that a well prepped F car can compete in the national arena.

I personally know 5 local ESP drivers that moved to SM that was like 50% of
the class! And we don't have any esp. M3's in our region...

If it helps let my 1.9-liter BMW run in ESP instead of BS or CSP and You'll
have another entry

Jeff