Re: NEDivs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEDivs
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:47:15 -0400
> > Also props (I hear
> > this is the cool new way of saying thanks but what do I know I'm over
40)
> No, no, no!  She gets mad propz, yo!
> ;););)

Oh man, I must be getting old.  Thanks for the translation help.

And I've been getting a lot of thanks, which I really, really appreciate,
but I was just part of a team that included, among others, Diana Shaw,
Mark Sirota, Stacey Sawyer, Kathy Barnes, and the nice timing guy in the
ES Neon whose name I missed in all the confusion (but who is very smart
and thoughtful--he even had the foresight to buy waterproof printer ink!)

Thanks also to the grid and course workers in fourth heat for
understanding that having 17 STS, 17 & 117 AS, and 17 & 117 BM running at
the same time was just tough for everyone.  (At one time, 3 of the 4 cars
on course or staged were those...whew!)

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree