Last Call!! DTN Voting

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Call!! DTN Voting
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:36:44 -0400
As a bartender I used to know would say at closing time (or just before it,
it was many beers ago): "Drink! You animals, drink!

Well, in our case: "Vote! You animals, vote!"

Today is the LAST day to vote.

However, it is not the last day to contribute. Either the paypal link or
snail mail below. $1 to $1000, nothing is considered too small or large. The
amount will not be disclosed. As will the voting will not be disclosed. BTW,
I should have disclaimed this sooner, I am recusing myself from the voting
for the obvious reasons.

Good Luck to all the nominees!

Matt Murray

Y2K DTN admin