Ozark, AL SEDiv Solo2 Entry List

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com,
Subject: Ozark, AL SEDiv Solo2 Entry List
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 02:46:25 EDT
Hello SEDiv Solo2 competitors,

We're trying to nail down worker groups and run schedules for the upcoming
BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 Series event at Ozark, AL on Aug. 12 - 13.
Your assistance is needed to check the current online entry list for the
event to see if your name is listed, but you're already certain you won't be
attending.

We're currently showing 142 pre-registered entrants.

With the cancellation of the first two events it possible that you may have
checked off entry for all the events, but will not be attending this
particular one for whatever reason.  You can access the Ozark SEDiv entry
list at:

http://www.eec.com/cgi-bin/carlist.pl?formVersion=d2.0

If you see your name listed, but know you won't be attending please email the
SEDiv Solo2 Registrar, DTN candidate, and Team Laughing Stock protagonist;
Karl Rickert, at:

alfakarl@tds.net

Thanks for your help,

Mark Sipe