RE: Talent Show Lives!

To: "'Mari L Clements'" <mrndr2@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Talent Show Lives!
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:24:03 -0500
Aww Mari, don't fret.  I vividly remember your rendition of Shania Twain's
"That don't impress me much" song.  Might be the dress that actually makes
it so rememberable.  ;^)  What I thought was funny was that as soon as you
were done you changed back into plain clothes for comfort. Then later, at
least once, you had to change back into the dress quickly when you were
called back up onto the stage.  You ran into that little side/changing room
and back out in about a minute with a complete change of clothing.  Heck, it
takes me that long just to untie my shoes.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"...Arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the
plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well
as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace."
Thomas Paine