Re: Kumho 712???

To: Jeff@cyberconceptz.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kumho 712???
From: "Jason S." <solo2crx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 08:21:03 CDT
I have over 5000 miles on my set so far. I just pulled them off the car last
night to do the rear brake pads and bleed all four corners. They are wearing
very well, there is almost no signs of wear and I have been pretty hard on
them. They are great in the rain as well. I doubt you would do much spinning
of the z pig unless you wanted to. Not a top of the line tire but a very
good value, probably the best tire I have ever bought for the money.

Later,
Jason S.