RE: FSP?

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: RE: FSP?
From: Iain Mannix <mannix@privateI.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:20:31 -0600 (MDT)
I know that Steve Mieritz was on radials in Peru - CSP has been
the main reason that I've considered trying biasplys, but after
Steve's showing, I dunno.

>From what (non scientific) research I've done, the radials seem to
be faster on concrete(significantly), about the same on asphalt,
and slower than the BPs on crappy asphalt/low grip/damp conditions.

Feel is another story.  I've not really given the biasplys a fair
shake, but I've spoken with a good number of people who have, and
so far, most would agree with the above, I believe.  Names omitted
to avoid putting words in their mouth.

Steve won CSP by .9, though - pretty convincing(OTOH, Kevin beat me
by 1.2, same car, same tires, so who knows...).  *He* seemed to
like them, though:).

Iain Mannix