RE: Team NRA(rick brown)

To: Bruce Haden <Bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Subject: RE: Team NRA(rick brown)
From: "Steven N. Burkett" <sburkett@ooi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:03:25 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Bruce Haden wrote:

> Yep, and it was the first thing we removed.  Sorry, not a big NRA fan, at
> least their politics.
>
> I started to reply to this off list but decided in the interest of "equal
> Time"

You know, some folks actually believe that the NRA is too liberal, and
isn't doing enough to protect gun owners rights.  Jon didn't say which
side he was on, only that he disagreed with the NRA.  None of this has
anything to do with autocross anyway, and the "pro NRA" folks on the list
already have had way more than equal time.

Might I suggest:

rec.guns
talk.politics.guns
alt.sport.shooting
alt.politics.usa.constitution.gun-rights
soc.politics.arms-d

as better venues for this discussion.  If you aren't familiar with Usenet,
you can read and post to these at remarq.com or deja.com .

Thanks!
Steven