Re: ST rules

To: <LiloACRguy@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST rules
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:44:58 -0500
>Somewhere there is a definate oversight, as I'm sure this was not the
intent...

>Or am I missing something completely?

=======================
Nail on head Johnny.

Now, write that letter to Denver.  If "they" never hear about this "problem"
from anybody what reason would they have to just up and change a rule??  I'm
sure that the comittee members don't just get bored and periodically start
rewriting the rules.  Or do they???  ;^)

I think it was merely an oversight.  Of course, seeing as the entire ST
concept (as executed by Denver) is only a few years old there are bound to
be some bugs found in the system.  I believe that not allowing alternate
suspension bushings is simply an oversight.  I don't know about the rest of
you but I think that aftermarket suspension bushings sure fit the intent and
concept of Street Touring.

Eric (STS next year) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason