2000 Integra Type R for sale

To: autox list NW <nwautox@wwscc.org>, Type R list <TypeR@onelist.com>,
Subject: 2000 Integra Type R for sale
From: Annie Gill <baby_nsx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone!

I just traded in my black Y2K Integra Type R, also
known as "Bart", and since he's set up to autocross I
thought it would be great if someone who actually
would use the car the way it's meant to be used would
buy it!

This car is set up essentially identically to the 1998
Type R that Ron Bauer and I ran last year, which won
many national level events, our local PAX and GS
classes, second place overall for P6 at the ProSolos,
third in L1, and nearly won Nationals!  (I was second
in GSL, Ron third in GS, both of us within 0.200 of
1st!)  The car is competitive!

It has Comptech/Koni single adjustable shocks,
autocross alignment by Greg Fordahl and Curt Ormiston,
Comptech axle back exhaust, and SSR Integral 16x7
street wheels.  It has a really nice Clifford alarm,
factory floor and trunk mats, and mud flaps.

Never been wrecked or any part of the car repainted,
it's essentially in brand new shape.  When I traded it
in today, it had a whopping 5,737 miles!!!

I traded it in to Lexus of Tacoma in Washington State.
 They are affiliated with an Acura dealership, so the
car will likely go there.  Contact Jimmy Van Quach in
sales at the Lexus dealership for more information!
1-888-71-LEXUS or jimmie@lexusoftacoma.com

Annie Gill
hoping "Bart" finds a good home!!!
Y2K S2K