R1s for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: R1s for sale
From: Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 22:05:41 -0400
I have four two year old R1s for sale, 245/45R16s.  They have about 100
runs on them, 30 of which were at McKamey phase 1 (a little shorter
course).  You can still see the tread on them.  I am not very good at
estimating tread.  They are kind of hard now but have okay grip, they just
don't heat up like they used too.  I don't know how much they are worth, I
was thinking $150 for all four?  Would prefer someone local to Detroit so I
don't have to ship them, but I will if I need to.  I can bring them to the
Cendiv event in Flint this weekend.

-Matt