Re: 1st Nationals Memories

To: mrndr2@juno.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1st Nationals Memories
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:37:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/00 1:05:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mrndr2@juno.com
writes:

<< And I will never forget the talent show.  I was really, really nervous,
 but then people laughed at my take-off on Shania Twain's "That Don't
 Impress Me Much" (So you know more rules than Howard Duncan--That don't
 impress me much...). >>

Funny you should mention the talent show??? I've been sitting here this
afternoon
editing tape for the talent show!!! Trying to find the stupid stuff that
happened to me and some of the others that drove the Sports 2000 this year.
Believe me I got a ton
of material from Peru this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. 99cm