Solo Vee National Championship

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solo Vee National Championship
From: Autovee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 05:28:57 EDT
Appletree
SVOA National Championship

The Solo Vee Owners Asssociation is pleased to announce the SVOA National
Championship for Solo Vees.  This event is being  sponsored by Appletree
Automotive and Mid Atlantic Motorsports.    The results of FM and FML from
the 2000 Tire Rack SCCA National Solo ll competition will be used by the SVOA
to determine our champions.    Solo Vees competitors who are SVOA members
competing in FM and FML are invited to enter this event.

Scheduled at Topeka (to be finalized later)
September 11        Registration
September 12 & 13   FM & FML Competiition
September 14        No Host Awards Breakfast

The SVOA Solo Vees will be scored separately and an Awards Breakfast will
take place on Thursday Morning September 14 to recognize our National
Champions.  We plan to have a Jackets suitably decorated for our SVOA
National Champions and additional awards.

We hope to have a large number of  Solo Vees at the Nationals.  A target for
SCCA is 1000 entries in 2000. Can SVOA have a target of 20 Solo Vee entries
in 2000?  We hope so.  This would make a very positive statement to the Solo
community.

Appletree Automotive is a very fitting sponsor for our event.  They are VW
racers, and are a major supplier of Volkswagen Parts and Accessories.  Their
toll free phone number is 800/433-2521, email appletree@voyager.net, web site
www.appletreeauto.com.

MidAtlantic Motorsports (Tom Reichel) is a cosponsor  He can supply you with
winning Hoosier tires and wheels.   Phone Tom at 219/243-5553 or
emailhoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net.   Please support our sponsors and tell
them you are a SVOA member!!!
………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Entry Form  SVOA National Championship