Re: Secret Course Maps

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Secret Course Maps
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:35:24 -0500
In the good ol' Mississippi Region SCCA (which is kinda small, btw), the
courses aren't known until they're set up.  Plus, anyone can help design the
course if you just show up at 9am.  I assume they would only listen to your
input and disregard any unsafe ideas.

So, whenever my friends and I see the course, we usually say either "the
Miata guys must have set this up" or "the ESP guys must have set this up".
Funny though, because I used to race in ESP (now DSP) and I preferred the
Miataish courses.  But when you're facing cars with twice the power, I guess
that's understandable.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill