Re: Plates ... yet again

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plates ... yet again
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 08:48:43 -0700
all right, you sucked me into this...

My 70.5 Z28 Camaro has had "Z BEATR" on it for the last 23 years. Why?
BEATER was taken and we were only allowed 6 letters.

It was a stab at the girlfriend that I bought it for because of the way she
treated it. (yeah, she is gone but I kept the car)

Back then lots of gold chained dweebs in the Datsuns of Z heritage would
get offended and *try* to race me to show me that it couldn't "beat" their
Z .... pretty funny, as no one really knew what a REAL 1970 Z28 could do

the other good one is GMD Glenn's 91 Z28 plate, Z28 SOLO (or is it SOLO Z28?)

Jim Rohn

Hopefully by staying out of the National Tour thread, this will allow me to
stay at the BOTTOM of the listers top 50 list