RE: S2000s and Miatas

To: "'jimdaniels@csi.com'" <jimdaniels@csi.com>,
Subject: RE: S2000s and Miatas
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:49:16 -0700
Jim,

I wouldn't touch it!  The marks make it more 'authentic' - not to metion
that you set fast time for BS (over former owner Bob Klingler, Kevin Deitz,
and Glen Hernandez (sp?) on Sunday at the Sacramento Divisional!

Kevin McCormick
Ocassional Miata Driver, and always rooting for the 'underdog' car to do
good...