Re: Nay to Peter Fehn

To: tcbracer@juno.com
Subject: Re: Nay to Peter Fehn
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:13:27 -0400
> NAY list for the language he used  and the fact that he was putting
down
> the course  so strongly in front of my kids. My 11 year old is a
Formula
> Junior  driver and she knew her dad designed the course. She DID NOT
> need to hear him talk like that.

What I heard from someone in NER is that they will not
put up with unsportsman like behavior at all. I don't
remember if this person was a Safety steward at the
time or not. I believe the phrase "They should keep it in the Car"
was the one mentioned and I agree with that 100 percent.
There really isn't a place for having a bad attitude at an event
IMO. If the courses aren't a challenge why go to them?

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
NER Region (Novice Class)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com