Re: "used" S 2000

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "used" S 2000
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:10:17 -0700
This thread is a little "unusual" for team.net...

This page has a picture of both the AAR and the T/A in race trim.

http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Rodeo/2161/

I'd probably give the nod to the Mopars in this particular case.  I don't
think the Hemi versions would be much help though in a AutoX.  A 340 Six
Pack maybe...  And for SM, a 366ci small black using the Aluminum race
block and aluminum race heads would be an interesting lightweight package
for a nimble little 'Cuda.  Hmmmm......

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA
69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6  (NHRA SS/GA future B/SA???)
69 Barracuda Notchback  (Weekend Driver/AutoXr/Beast)