Re: SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)

To: "Bob Klingler" <bklingler@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:48:50 -0700
Southern Calif. is Prob. farther than Colorado.  Soooooo,  Two beers would
be fine.  I'll wait for your reply B-4 I send in my registration.  (GRINS)
Steven G. Eguina # 86 ESP.    PS; Since Ken is dusting off his old ESP car
again, you might make it a JV (joint venture)  If I he is ahead of me on
Sat., I should Prob. buy the Beer.  Looking forward to a fun event..

----------
> From: Bob Klingler <bklingler@worldnet.att.net>
> To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
> Cc: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>; Autox List Nationals
<autox@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)
> Date: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 5:32 PM
>

> Andy McKee wrote:
>
> > Like last year, I will offer one free quality beer (subject to my beer
snob
> > interpretation) to any out of towner who makes the trek to Sacramento.
And