wanted - autox trailer (texas)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: wanted - autox trailer (texas)
From: "Sean Long" <seanlong@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 23:13:30 -0500
Hello all,

I'm looking for an autox trailer to tow behind my Firebird.  It must be able
to carry 4 265/45/16 or slightly larger tires and have some sort of storage
for tools and other stuff.  I'm not rich, so I'm not looking for gold
plating, lots of chrome, etc.  I live in Wichita Falls TX, 2 hours NW of
Dallas.  I'll be attending the SW divisional in Houston, so that would also
be a reasonable location to take a look at it.  A spare tire is a bonus but
not a deal killer.

Please send offers to seanlong@micron.net

Also, does anyone know the laws on trailer registration in Texas?  Do
smallish trailers need plates or what?  Thanks in advance.

Sean Long
'98 TA, FS