RE: 3rd gen RX7 reliability

To: "'RacerFlash@aol.com'" <RacerFlash@aol.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 3rd gen RX7 reliability
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:59:28 -0700
The
Vacuum line don't need to be changed, but it is very helpful to "wire tie"
them on.  Almost every engine and turbo function is vacuum controlled and
the
forces presented on the engine bay during autoXing usually causes one or
more
lines to jump off.  ( happened to me last year causing the fuel management
go full rich and foul the plugs in a VERY short time!  Like one run!)

        Is this legal in stock? I know Mazda did not add the ties at the
factory....;/ hmm

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jisley@cell1.com