Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:28:56 -0700

Understand that using people as a barometer is OK - WHEN you have 2 'A' drivers
to compare.  I look to the results in Peru as a great sample that should be
weighed heavily in this decision at the end of the year.  Dan Popp and Bob T.
are both National Champs and National Caliber drivers in VERY well prepared
cars.  Seems simple to me.

Now we need similar events where the cream of the crop from ESP shows
up...probably won't be until early September...

AB