Fw: another AX incident

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: another AX incident
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:46:53 -0500
To keep up with the knee-jerk reactions from the other incident...i propose
the following (In jest of course)

Hire additional staff to run around the pits with torque wrenches to check
for loose lug nuts.  Train them to be like the kids who grab the tennis
balls at tennis matches (Kind of scurry around, without being in the way,
but always in your peripheral vision)

Also, we should have congress pass a few new laws.  That seem to fix
anything.

Everything above was said in complete jest(idiocy?) so no flames please!!
:)

Dave