Re: Sponsors and such

To: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sponsors and such
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 01:52:08 -0400
>   I'm also sure that the sponsors take posts with a grain of salt
> knowing  that more complaints tend to get posted and that at times this
list
> tends to  become more of a gripe-fest than anything else, most
companies know
> that if  you treat one guy well he might tell 10 people, but if you
piss one
> off he'll tell 50, it's just human nature.

Just for informational purposes, Dunkin Donuts had figured out
that for every complaint they received there were one thousand
complaints that people didn't bother with.
My secretary got wires in one of her muffins!
They gave her a free muffin, how comforting......

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.