BFG Cendiv Event #1 Entries

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: BFG Cendiv Event #1 Entries
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:01:37 -0500
As of Saturday, The BFG Cendiv SBR event at Peru on June 3-4 is fully
subscribed. If you have not sent in an entry yet, it is likely too
late. Steve Bollinger tells me that confirmation cards have been sent
out for all entries received as of Thursday May 25, and the balance
of confirmations will go out this weekend.

If a late entry must be refused we will attempt to notify you
promptly, but keep in mind that we'll be going to the site late in
the week and may not be able to respond to very late entries.

If you have entered, but find you can't make it, please advice Kim
Bollinger (219) 271-0088 so that we can admit a contingent entry.
Thanks for your cooperation. We're looking for a great start of BFG
Cendiv Solo Championship for the 2000 season.

See you at the Aeroplex.

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>