Next Mod and still run in DSP and ST

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next Mod and still run in DSP and ST
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 03:09:02 -0500
Hey folks...

I have a 95 Probe GT and I mainly modify my car for enjoyment on the street,
and autox it for fun.

I have Tokico Illumina struts and Borla exhaust; plus with springs, rear
sway bar, f+r strut tower bars, and intake, I'm in DSP or ST depending if I
have my 245's and no cat or 225's and cat bolted up.

I'm looking at doing some mods this summer, possibly headers, clutch, and
flywheel.

But, I'm not sure exactly which are legal items in DSP and ST.  I've heard
that lightweight flywheels aren't legal in either; yet clutches are legal in
DSP but supposedly not in ST.  I read somewhere that only carb certified
headers are legal in ST... true?

I'm also thinking about going to a smaller front sway bar and adjusting my
Tokicos up on the front.  I currently run 3f and 5r.  Any ideas on that?

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/