RE: M3 Comment

To: "'Jeff Winchell'" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>,
Subject: RE: M3 Comment
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:06:57 -0700
        Well if you want to compare apples and oranges I believe my time in
my SS corvette would have put me 3rd in SanBernardino and 2nd in Lemoore
BSP. So lets call it a trunk kit and put Bob in SS, not. I personally think
BSP is a bit off the pace right now. Charlie is in a brand new car,
Fingerman is still working on his as well. Peru was the first pro for the
year for some of the left coast BSPrs.
        Don't even get me started on the ESP pax, what a load of you know
what. All last year I had to beat Schotz by .5 to pax him. The way ESP has
been running it is time for an adjustment. ;)

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jisley@cell1.com