Seeking Virginia Pro Roomie

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking Virginia Pro Roomie
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:16:26 -0400
Impoverished Canadian with selective hearing and/or eyesight, non-snorer,
with good personal hygiene and sunny disposition seeks someone with better
planning skills and a hotel reservation to share a room with at the
Virginia Pro. Quality of hotel facilities not an issue - if it's got a
flush toilet and running water, I'm in. Personal habits and/or nocturnal
decibel output not a problem either - unless you sleep curled up to a
running General Electric GE-404 reheated turbofan aircraft engine you are
unlikely to be a louder snorer than some I have shared rooms with in the
past.

Please don't make me sleep in my truck! (Bats big ol' Bambi eyes)

Thank you,

DG