Re: Peru aftermath reflections..

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peru aftermath reflections..
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:06:34 EDT
Nice idea, just couldn't be implemented in time due to the fast track nature
of the Pro.  Delaying the start of the next pair was the only way to
accomplish what you suggest.  We didn't finish Sat until 7pm, and the Sunday
Challenges didn't start until after 2pm as it was.  There were a lot of
inexperienced people working course.  I would again suggest the need to have
an experienced, hand-picked corner radio captain at each work station, rather
than just nilly-willy throw everyone out there.  As it is now it's just
whoever grabs the radio first so they don't have to chase cones.  Should we
be surprised by the outcome?

Mark

<< Also, after hearing some of the cone stories of appearing non-existent
cones,
 and non apearing existing cones, maybe if someone's work assignment after
 each car finishes is to confirm the number of cones hit by that car with
 radio and timing...it might help eliminate some of the back tracking timing
 has to do to check on where and who's cone it was etc... >>