Re: San Diego site loss

To: "Jim Ourand" <sojim@home.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego site loss
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:18:37 -0400
Jim:

Speedvision has aired a show that was about a Shelby Cobra meet (and maybe
some other vintage stuff), that was held in a San Diego Naval facility. I
thought it may have been held at the Convair facility. Either way, it might
be worth it to find out where the event was held. Next time we air it (not
if :^)  ), I'll look for some ID of where the event was held.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net