Huh? From Atlanta? Hit a solid object and thinks it's OK? What a surpris

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Huh? From Atlanta? Hit a solid object and thinks it's OK? What a surprise...
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:31:29 -0400
<<<*Significant* Vehicle damage is one of many outcomes of an autox
run. So are
cones, blown motors, rollovers, timing errors and 1 in a million
national
championship winning runs.  That is what we are after is it not.  To
win?
If not lets just turn off the timers and  *parade* around the course.

I will state this right now.... I feel badly for all of those that
were the
victims of the near misses.  Those that had to take evasive action to
avoid
collision.  Its a shame if you have to blow all of your driving talent
for
the weekend to avoid an out of control car/driver combination like me.
But
it is part of the sport.  As they say, thats rac***, excuse me, thats
autocrossing.>>>

I suggest you actually _read_ the Solo II rulebook and then tell us
all how terribly wrong you were.

Paul Foster