NOT a nomination for Driver To Nationals

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOT a nomination for Driver To Nationals
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:22:22 -0400
Okay, so now we have proof that SCCA sets no standards for membership. :^)

Being a Safety Stew, I received the newsletter (albeit somewhat spotty in
regular production). I'm sure John Leiberman "might" include you, but it
would be better if you became a Safety Steward (or anyone else, either).
I'm not sure about Risk Management info, but have you or anyone else ever
asked?

AND to win a National Championship, ya gotta go there to win. So Paul, when
ya sendin' the entry form? :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net