Re: Integra Type R/GSR classing

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Integra Type R/GSR classing
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:52:45 -0700

Thanks for the thanks!

The SCAC and the SPAG only recommend...the SEB makes the decisions for all
classes, so it is the same group.

AB

"Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net> on 05/21/2000 12:38:44 PM

Please respond to "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>

To:   "Ned Buckmaster" <Ned@Buckmaster.com>, autox@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Andrew Bettencourt/FIELD SALES/Kingston)

Ned,

I agree with you. But remember that the committee that recommends Stock
classing is different then the one for SP. They both have their own
criteria. They have a hard enough time classing cars in their category
without having to look at other categories for consistency. I think what it
comes down to is the stock folks may have been a little easy on classing the
Type R in GS and the SP folks were a little tough putting it in CSP with the
CRX, Miata etc.

The various committees that make classing recommendation have a tremendously
difficult and thankless job (but I am THANKING YOU here :-). I always accept
their recommendations without complaint on the theory that if I complain
loudly enough someone will make me a committee member :-)

Alan "used to drive a uncompetitively classed ES DelSol Si now driving a
class overdog GS Type R" Pozner