Hail damage.....

To: "team,net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hail damage.....
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 21:15:57 -0500
Interesting situation, we in Indiana had a storm come thru, some were as
large as baseballs.....where I was only the size of gun balls.....

My little '90 CRX was out in the parking lot, got some dings, looked
like might need a different hood, so took to my claims person.....would
you believe, nearly $3000 of damage??  I am  now waiting to see if they
want to total out the car.......yes, it is a '90, in good shape every
things works, airconditioner, window heater, etc., but it does have
162,000 miles on it. No rust, been rechecked by Zebart for 10 years now.
Maybe it will become my new CSP car?????

A new hood, and I will be happy to drive it another 50,000 miles.

I was very glad my truck was home in the garage.......

Larry from INdiana